Friday, April 13, 2007

oh so very much

So much has happened. I don't even want to blog it cause I know I'll leave something important out... I'm going to attempt to do a bulletted list without too many details and if anyone reads this who wants them, they can email me and ask or whatever...
  • Talked to Bond about his blog, helped me understand him more and I told him a few things... they didn't end up working out, and it's making me think more
  • Went to Chevelle, Finger Eleven, Strata concert at headliners on monday, got purse and cdplayer faceplate stolen from car... they got everything cept my license and car key... stayed at Bond's house that night. he held me. i liked it.
  • Cancelled all my cards, got locks changed on apartment, figured out how they got into my car
  • Got purse back yesterday, everything still inside except my darvocet, debit and credit cards... all things irreplaceable were still there

No comments: